Eligibility Requirements for EJTC Courses
In order to register for any of the journey upgrading courses, you must meet ALL of the following requirements:
- Member of IBEW 213
- Active status
- In good standing (not more than three months behind in dues)
- Must have worked six months (180 days), non-consecutive, or more in the last two years for contractors contributing to the Training Fund.
If you meet these eligibility requirements, you should automatically be emailed when new journeyperson upgrading courses become available.
If you have any questions regarding our courses, please call our office.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Select the course(s) you wish to attend. Submit your registration request (below) right away!
- We will fill these courses on a ‘First-come, first served’ basis. (*eligibility requirements must be met)
- We will notify you by telephone if a seat is available for you. Please be prepared to pay for your seat when we contact you. Check your messages/emails regularly.
- IMPORTANT! Each course will be subject to a non-refundable administration fee of $78.75 (includes GST) plus books if needed (costs as noted), which will be due immediately upon receiving confirmation from us. Do not remit your fee until you have been notified that you have a seat.
- For BCIT courses: Please be advised that upon registration into any EJTC training program held at BCIT, BCIT will communicate with IBEW/EJTC about your training dates, grades, attendance, and related academic information for purposes of scheduling intakes and administering programs. If you have any questions about the protection of your personal information, you may contact the BCIT Records Management and Privacy Office.
Registration does not open until Friday, December 8th 2023 at 4:30PM. Registrations submitted before then will not be accepted or processed.
Journeyperson Course Registration Request
Tel: 604 571-6540 • Fax: 604 571-6520 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org